Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ATTACKED AND STILL STANDING

Back in May, 2010, a blogger by the name of Austin, who is an atheist, apparently read some of my blog posts and decided to attack me in his blog that was published on About.com. I think it is funny considering he obviously does not have the intelligence to be able to read plain English, understand it, and then write about it and get it right.

Such a moron should be blocked from blogging for About.com. I think I might let them know that too. Those who tell the truth will be attacked repeatedly for it. It happens. But, those of us strong in our faith and the will of God will continue to stand and continue to speak and fight against those who would like to silence us.

I will not be silenced, certainly not by freaks, and most certainly not by LIARS! I speak out and stand up on issue after issue, and have not written on my blog in a long time. I thought it less than tactful and noble of Austin to attempt to slam me through my own postings and not once post that he had written on his blog with respect to what I had written on mine. Oh well, such is the life of a coward.

Austin, I will pray for you. I will also laugh constantly at your pathetic use of blogging to attack people like me. I applaud you, for showing to many that you are a true coward, and haven't a spine just like your leader, Obama.

Do not read this with venom, because there is none here. I just think and believe truly that you are a pathetic waste of skin and am sorry you were only given one brain cell that you share with the rest of your kind. As far as what you mentioned with regard to gays, bisexuals have been proven to spread more disease, and what the Bible says with regard to gays is that being that way is a sin. Therefor, anyone believing in God and is a Christian knows that gays are not born that way. Say what you will in attack against me and my beliefs, but I know the truth and it is a shame that not only do you not know the truth, but are unable to read it, understand it, and honestly argue against it. Such is your kind, liberals.

See ya,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment