Friday, June 26, 2009

IS GOVERNMENT A JOKE?

I have been talking to a lot of people who feel that our government and governments around the world are a joke and the leaders of all these countries are pawns and puppets of world groups pulling the strings.

What do you think?

Well, the argument is old and very strong that leaders of powerful countries are puppets and the masses are being fooled into thinking the governments actually have anything to do with running the countries.

I can certainly say this:
President Obama and others in government currently are certainly acting like a lot of puppets. Have you noticed the arogance of Obama and others surrounding him in our government? I have watched an interesting show about the puppet masters behind Obama and other governments and I have to say that it looks a lot like truth.

Obama is pushing for a "world government" WAKE UP AMERICA! I am an American, not a "world citizen", nor do I want to be. The "powers that be" are choaking freedom out. The world powers, if you want, you can call them the world leaders in government, but look at them for what they are and what they ard doing.
Have you ever studied the book of Revelation in the Bible? Many Christians have never read this book because they believe it is not important to them due to the fact they believe in the rapture. I believe in the rapture myself. However, I do not necessarily believe in the rapture as stated and believed by most Christians. I differ in opinion as to the time frame with the rapture will occur.

As rediculous and showy as politics has become over the years, I have to tend to lean toward puppet masters in the back ground pulling Obama's and other's strings. Sorry, Obama stated in a press conference that, "I am the president of the United States."

Well, you may be, but you look an awful lot like somebody's lap dog. Obama is a good little boy for his master's it seems. What kind of human being can be bought and sold for money? The heartless, souless, cowardly kind.

Sorry, I have to call it like I see it. Obama is damaging our country on the orders of people behind the scenes and backing him, does this sound possible? Where do you stand? Give me your opinions are this? I am not calling this one just yet.

I say there is a lot to be learned and many Christians would agree with this argument and I want to know what you think.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment