Saturday, May 30, 2009

PLEASE READ

The previous post on the Nation of Islam should be read by everyone. If you are white, black, hispanic, purple with green polka dots, it does not matter. This is a must read for the following:

AMERICANS AND CHRISTIANS.

Talk to any number of black friends I have and white. They will all tell you I am no racist. Hate is wrong. I can hate a sin someone commits, but it is wrong to hate a person. Actions of some people make it impossible not to hate them. Example: rapists, child abusers, etc. Those who have been attacked in this manner tend to hate the people that did these things to them. I and anyone else can understand the point from a victim's prospective and I am not talking about or making light of victim's hatred toward attackers.

The red letters in the Article previously posted are a must know for Christians primarily and for Americans. I love America and I love Christians worldwide, no matter the color of their skin and we must make a stand and notice the similarities between our president and others in government and the Nation of Islam.

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment